Gnulib module: ttyname_r
Portability problems fixed by Gnulib:
- This function is missing on some platforms:
NetBSD 3.0, Minix 3.1.8, mingw, MSVC 9, BeOS.
- This function is not declared unless
_REENTRANT is defined,
on some platforms:
- This function has an incompatible declaration on some platforms:
MacOS X 10.4, Solaris 11 2010-11 (when
_POSIX_PTHREAD_SEMANTICS is not defined).
- This function ignores the size argument, thus overwriting memory after the
buffer, on some platforms:
- This function refuses to do anything when the output buffer is less than 128
bytes large, on some platforms:
Solaris 11 2010-11.
Portability problems not fixed by Gnulib: